Friday, October 19, 2007

Joe Budden released from Def Jam...FINALLY




I have been a Joe Budden fan from day 1. I'm talking WAY back. Not just because we're from the same state (JERSEY STAND UP) but mainly because he was a great artist. Lyrically....he's serious. He really inspired me as an artist. So when Jay-Z was appointed president, I figured the "Best Rapper Alive" (of that time that is LOL) would of gotten together with Regular Joe and gave him the proper respect he needed. WRONG!! He got put on the shelves and now...he's free to do what he wants. With the release of Mood Muzik Pt 3 on the verge of being released, I really feel that hip-hop...not just Joey...is going to benefit from this. Hip-Hop is coming back y'all.

Check out the interview over at XXL.

I intentionally did not release any music for two years. It’s not because I’m lazy, it’s not because I can’t record, it’s not because I didn’t have anything to say. It’s not because I didn’t want to rap. But it would be pointless. I’d be doing it in vein. Why, so the fans can get mad at me again and say what the fuck is up with Joe Budden? He sparks the match and doesn’t do anything? Nope. Enough of that.

No comments: